Ready for some more learn-through-translation kind of drills?
Just to recap, I’m going to give you my 5 English versions of 5 Arabic sentences that I heard on the Saudi Gamer channel, and your mission is to translate them back into the white Saudi Arabic. Afterwards you can scroll down to see the right answers.
Please don’t forget to write down YOUR translations first before you see the answers. This will do you much more good than just reading the Arabic sentences right away.
So let's get down to business. Here you go:
1. The previous episode where we discussed ... was a bit too heavy and required concentration...
2. ... so some of you probably had to watch it two or three times in order to understand what it was about.
3. In this episode let’s do something different, let’s discuss a simple term that is easy to explain, that does not require anything...
4. ... and it is nice in a way, it’s fun and it does not require much concentration.
5. If you don't know what a bug or a glitch is, it's a programming error within the game which leads to something that was not initially planned.
Done? Okay, let me trust you.
1. الحلقة اللي فاتت اللي تكلمنا فيها عن _ _ _ شوي داسمة وتحتاح تركيز
2. ويمكن البعض مضطر يعيدها مرة ولا مرتين عشان يستوعبها.
3. فخل نغير الحلقة دي ونتكلم عن مصطلح بسيط جدا، شرحو سهل جدا، ما يبي لو شي،
4. ولطيف كدا وظريف ما يحتاج تركيز كبير.
5. إذا ما تعرف شو يعني "بق" أو "قلتش"، معناتها خطأ برمجي يصير في اللعبة يخلي شي غير مقصود يصير.
Hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more.